A apărut o eroare în acest obiect gadget

sâmbătă, 10 septembrie 2011

Thank you,Jay Z, for my heels!








I had to wear this dress one more time before the fall came and I found the perfect oportunity : a wedding :D. I matched it with my Rocawear sandals that I got as a present from my boyfriend like two years ago. It's a shame that I don't wear them as often as I would like to, but I love them so much. They're fabolous! And although they look uncomfortable, they're not..They're almost the perfect pair of heels. :)
As for the bag and dress...both ASOS.. I love ASOS so much :D My online crush <3

I really hope you'll like these pictures! Take care.

Love, Dee

5 comentarii:

DreamYourStyle spunea...

hey there :)
i just subcribed to your blog..hope u subcribe back..id love to comment some more :)
take care
xx,Bisera

La Mode En Rose spunea...

so nice= )


kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Lidiya spunea...

Amazing heels, their style is so so chic :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Miriam Stella spunea...

nice !!!!
have you seen my new post of Milan Fashion week?
and have you partecipate to my Chanel giveaway?
come and see to visit miriastella blog!
tell me what you think!
kisses
miriamstella
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

The wardrobe explorer spunea...

l love your heels :)