joi, 18 august 2011

maxi dress for a maxi fun day














Last week I went on a little trip with two of my friends and their group of friends..or..my new friends, I'm hopeing! We went to Sighisoara, an old medieval fortified city in our country and we took the road that pesses throuh the mountains, as you most certainly observed. The pictures couldn't capture the true beauty of the landscape, but I promise I'll post some pics with just the view and the sights.

As for what I'm wearing, I was a little confused with what to wear, because it took us 14 hours to get to our destination and I wanted to be really comfortable since I spent almost all day in the car. Keeping in mind that the road took us to different places with different climate, I figured I can't go wrong with a maxi dress, flats and a cardigan to keep me warm if necessary. I accesorized the outfit with a cute belt with zipper flower detail and a lovely hand-made necklace I got as a present :)

I really hope you like it. i'm wearing a H&M dress, Mango cardigan, Gabriella Rocha flats,  Boohoo belt, Stradivvarius bag and Ray Ban sunglasses.

Love,
Dee

Niciun comentariu: