luni, 30 ianuarie 2012

Baby, it's cold outside

Hello, lovers

I feel so bad everytime I'm reminded of blogger because I can't keep up with the posts.  Winter isnt't really my scene..and when the highest  temperature of the day is -10 degrees Celsius, you can understand my hesitation to go out and take photos..Coz' I can't really pose like a penguin in my jacket and winter boots. That's how I feel anyway. Everyday I put on like a thousand layers because I hate the cold.

But I've been buying a lot of cool things that manage to brighten my days a little bit, waiting for a nice spring day. You'll see, probably. :)

In the meantime, what to do on a cold winter evening but look for inspirational photos? I posted a random selection of photos I found over the internet.  Hope you like them.











Un comentariu:

The Fashion Philosophy spunea...

So pretty! Love alll of these!

PS. We’ve a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out if you’d like! :)

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy