joi, 8 martie 2012

Marni Love

Hello, lovelies!

I was very lucky last night to be my sister's +1 at the MARNI at H&M fashion party, for the launch of the new collection.  I'm sure that by now everyone knows the items of the collection by heart, but I took some cute pics of some of the garments and accesories. 

We arrived there very enthuziastic and happy to see the new collection and participate to the event..When we got there it was crazy..photographers, press, waiters with champagne and evian, music..Everything was perfect....until we got to the part of the store where they displayed the MARNI collection..There were so many people,,you didn't have room to walk, not to mention look at all the products (I have to mention I hate crowded places). There were also fighting over things...It was a mad house.

But I got to look at a few things and I think it will be a very succesfull collection. I especially liked the fabrics. They are not for everyone to wear, but they're fabolous if you know how to walk that walk .

Now tell me what you think. Will you be purchasing something from the collection? What are your favourite items?

Considering this collection, I say we're off to a great start this spring.

Take care you guys. Kisses

Dee














Niciun comentariu: