duminică, 18 martie 2012

Sun in the sky, you know how I feel

This weekend was the first in a long time when we had great weather! I mean the kind of weather that fills all the parks with people eager to feel the warmth of the sun again, the kind that makes the birds sing and flowers bloom and most importantly for me, the kind that puts a smile on my face :) I noticed that, like so many people, my mood depends very much on the weather..so...it was a happy weekend. 
I took my dog, Baby for a walk in the park, ate some icecream with my friend and relaxed a bit for this hard week that is to come.
I chose my outfit to be very comfy and casual. First of all, you'll notice the cap..it was my boyfriend's. He gave me all his caps that don't fit him anymore. I actually read an article saying that caps are back, they're the new black or something :). So I put together my american look, with my LA Clippers cap, my "I <3 NY" tee and my leather jacket (that I missed so much) and took Baby for a stroll.

Hope you'll like the pics!
Lots of love!

Dee







Baby and her new friend say "Hello!" :)

2 comentarii:

Suflet naiv spunea...

Hello back to them ^_^

Nuellasource spunea...

Hey Dee I missed you, hope you're doing okay lovely pics btw :)
xo